|Course||Computer Science I (CS1)|
|Course Overview||The first course for majors and other students with an interest in CS. Includes programming.|
|Prerequisites||No previous CS background needed.|
- learning objectives should be active, student-centered, specific, and measurable
- the student will be able to...
- for the entire course, and/or for FOSS-specific parts of the course
- include content & process skills
- consider all levels of Bloom's taxonomy
Pages in category "CS1"
The following 23 pages are in this category, out of 23 total.