IRC Meeting 2
IRC Meeting 2 has the following goals:
- To provide an opportunity for all participants to provide an update on their progress on POSSE stage 1 activities (your feedback in the spreadsheet is important)
- To allow participants to ask questions about POSSE Stage 1 Activities
- To allow participants to talk about the courses in which they plan to use HFOSS
- To allow participants to ask questions about POSSE Stage 2 Activities
- To inform participants about signing up for Stage2 Groups
- Reminder: please continue to log feedback in the activity evaluation spreadsheet
As with the previous IRC meetings, we'll have several of the POSSE team members to facilitate. We've asked people to sign up for different times to accommodate schedules, but also so that everyone will have the opportunity to ask questions.
- The IRC meetings will be recorded and processed by a MeetBot.
- The meeting logs and summaries will be at http://meetbot-raw.fedoraproject.org/foss2serve/ under the date of the meeting.
- They will also be on the wiki page for the individual POSSE.