TeamMeeting 2013 12 Agenda
OpenFE Meeting Agenda
December 13, 2013
NOTE: this meeting is a one day sprint conducted in preparation for the January 2014 face-to-face meeting.
|9:00||Skype call to get organized|
|10:00 - 12:00||Working individually or in pairs|
|12:00||Skype call to summarize and revise|
|1:00 - 3:00||Working individually or in pairs|
Goals for this Meeting
- Address items that need attention prior to the January face-to-face team meeting
- Do groundwork for the January 2014 meeting
- Draft description of the day and get it on SIGCSE site and FOSS2Serve
- Should this be a closed meeting?
- Create an announcement and send to POSSE alums
- Create agenda for the day at SIGCSE
- Create list of next tasks and assign to team members
- Involve student volunteers?
- Create invitation list and assign contacters:
- Invite faculty and folks from HFOSS (Inspire-CT)
- What do we need for workshop?
- Update wiki page linked to from the abstract - http://www.foss2serve.org/index.php/SIGCSE_2014_Workshop
- Announce OpenFE events on TOS and SIGCSE list
- Planning for 2014
- Finalize date
- Evaluate what is needed to change in curriculum
- What do we need to talk about in January?
- What questions are there?
- Organize changes needed to crurriculum - Need to come up with an approach to updating content.
- How do we interface last year's POSSE with 2014's?
- Get ideas of possible attendees
- Spreadsheet on Dropbox
- What do we need from Red Hat?
- Do we want to get someone from OpenMRS, Ushahidi, to:
- Support in POSSE stage 1?
- Come to stage 2?
- Current status
- Instruments complete
- Fall data: Monisha
- Winter data: Becka
- Outstanding: Sam
- Who else do we need to reach out to?
- Use of CAT or other validated instruments
- Measuring Student Learning and Engagement
- How to measure stage 3 activity
- One year post survey for POSSE alum
- Tracking of individual POSSE alums and what they do with HFOSS
- How well have we packaged what we have?
- How do we create/collect more materials?
- Learning materials sprint?
- How do we integrate materials created by POSSE participants?
- Sub-contract from Drexel to MU
- Status and development plan
- How do we get POSSE people to use the environment?
- Should we move away from Ensemble?
Individual Prep Tasks for January
- Review the project proposal to identify changes and adjustment we need to make
- Review your budget and bring a summary of expenditures and balances to the meeting
- GH Find out how Drexel handles paying POSSE course developers
- Review John's mapping of tasks and objectives and measurement