Revision as of 17:21, 27 February 2017 by Clif.kussmaul
|Course||AP Computer Science Principles|
|Course Overview||An introduction to computer science concepts for high school or college students. (see http://apcsp.org/)|
|Prerequisites||No previous CS background needed.|
- objectives & prerequisites should be active, student-centered, specific, and measurable
- the student will be able to...
- for the entire course, and/or for FOSS-specific parts of the course
- include content & process skills
- consider all levels of Bloom's taxonomy
Pages in category "CS Principles"
The following 30 pages are in this category, out of 30 total.