Open Data Activity
Understanding Open Data
The student will develop an understanding of what open data is, how it is collected and how it is used.
|After successfully completing this activity, the learner should be able to:
| Process Skills
Society is in many ways driven by data. Data is collected We live in a data driven society. This activity is intended to
- What is the rational for this activity?
- Include helpful hints to faculty here.
- What should the student do?
- What will the student hand in?
- How will the activity be graded?
- How will learning will be measured?
- Include sample assessment questions/rubrics.
- What should the instructor know before using this activity?
- What are some likely difficulties that an instructor may encounter using this activity?
| ACM BoK
Area & Unit(s)
| ACM BoK
| Environment /
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
Suggestions for the Open Source Project
- Suggestions for an open source community member who is working in conjunction with the instructor.