Open Source Software Development Fall 2018, Hunter College, Stewart Weiss
(Difference between revisions)
|Line 5:||Line 5:|
=== Overview ===
=== Overview ===
Revision as of 20:41, 10 January 2019
This page is under construction. For now the important information is the following link.
|Course||course name, link, etc.|
|Institution||institution name, location, link, etc.|
|Instructor(s)||name(s) and contact info, homepage links, etc. if willing to be contacted|
|Term||semester, section, etc|
|Course Overview||course overview - description, intro/intermediate/advanced, required,elective|
|Course Length||length of the course, e.g., 15-week term|
|Student Characteristics||typical class size, student background, etc|
|Infrastructure||classroom, technology, support, textbooks, course paths, etc.|
- objectives & prerequisites should be active, student-centered, specific, and measurable
- the student will be able to...
- for the entire course, and/or for FOSS-specific parts of the course
- might include content & process skills
- might consider all levels of Bloom's taxonomy
- what will students do in this course, and how will it be evaluated
- Exams, assignments, projects, etc.
- should be tied to learning objectives
- major topics, events, milestones
- learning activities that can be adopted or adapted
- new learning activities that should or could be developed
- include links to foss2serve Learning Activities where appropriate
- reading assignments and supporting materials
- or link to course website
Notes to Instructor
- Tips, suggestions, lessons learned (warnings)...
- what next steps are desirable or possible for this course
For this blank format: This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License