Learning Module Format with Directions
m (Protected "Learning Module Template With Directions" ([edit=sysop] (indefinite) [move=sysop] (indefinite)))
Revision as of 12:54, 27 January 2017
Directions for Using This Template
The template below contains sections which describe the items that should be included when creating a module. To use this template:
- Create a new page with the word "Module" in the name. Please try to use a short, descriptive name.
- Fill in the sections below according to the instructions. Feel free to copy the source for this template into your new page.
- Categorize the page as "Category:Learning Module". Look at the source for an existing activity to see the syntax.
- Also categorize the page under one or more of the subcategories found at http://foss2serve.org/index.php/Learning_Activities
- Note that feedback to the author(s) of the activity regarding usage or suggestions for enhancements can be included via the Discussion tab (upper left of the page).
|Title||Name of the module|
|Overview||High level description of what the student will do|
|Prerequisite Knowledge||What topics and tools does the student need to know prior to beginning this module?|
|Learning Objectives||What should the student be able to do after completing this module?|
Is there background reading/video/website content?
What is the expected knowledge level of the student?
What is the rationale for this module?
Include helpful hints to faculty here.
Include the sequence of activities
|Link to First Activity|
|Link to Second Activity|
What should the instructor know before using this module?
What are some likely difficulties that an instructor may encounter using this module?
|Level of Difficulty||Is this module easy, medium or challenging?|
|Estimated Time to Completion||How long should it take for the student to complete the module?|
|Materials/Environment||What does the student need? Internet access, IRC client, Git Hub account, LINUX machine, etc.?|
|Author(s)||Who wrote this module?|
|Source||Is there another module on which this module is based? If so, please provide a link to the original resource.|
|License||Under which license is this material made available? (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/)|
Suggestions for Open Source Community:
Suggestions for an open source community member who is working in conjunction with the instructor.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License
When creating a module page, remove it from Templates.