June 2013 Philadelphia, PA
Welcome to the June 2013 POSSE! This page provides some basic information to help you get started.
There are several things that you should do to get set up for the POSSE experience. First, read this page thoroughly. Next, check that your wiki login works.
This POSSE will include three stages. The schedule for these stages is shown below.
Stage 1: April 22 - Online activities
The activities for Stage 1 have been subdivided into two week segments. Click on the link for each segment and please complete the activities by the due date.
|Part A||Due by May 4th, 2013|
|Part B||Due by May 18th, 2013|
|Part C||Due by June 1st, 2013|
Stage 2: June 2-4 - Workshop in Philadelphia, PA
- Agenda (Logs and resources too!)
Stage 3: June 5 and beyond - Small group participation in HFOSS projects
- Meets Thursdays at 8 p.m. EDT. First meeting June 13.
- wiki page: Category:OpenMRS
- Meets Thursdays at 11 a.m. EDT (10 a.m. CDT, 9 a.m. MDT). First meeting June 13 on #foss2serve.
- wiki page: Category:Ushahidi
This POSSE provides support for travel, lodging, and meals. Details will be provided to participants by email.
A list of participants in this POSSE is available at POSSE 2013-06 Participants.
- First connect to the server via the command: /server irc.freenode.net
- Second, join the foss2serve channel via the command: /join #foss2serve
- POSSE HFOSS projects
If you have questions contact one of the team members. For local arrangements, contact Greg Hislop at hislop at drexel.edu