Dr. Hong Jiang
Mathematics & Computer Science Department
School of Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics
1600 Harden Street, Columbia, SC 29204
Email: hong.jiang at benedict.edu | Phone: 1-803-7054860
Dr. Hong Jiang is an Associate Professor at the Department of Mathematics and Computer Science, School of Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics, Benedict College. Benedict College, founded in 1870, is a four-year historically black, liberal arts college located in Columbia, South Carolina.
Her research interests are: High EQ agents, Cognitive modeling, agent architecture, (HCI) human-computer interaction, robotics, distributed artificial intelligence, distributed constrain satisfaction problem, multi agent systems, software agents, limited rationality, machine learning, Cloud Computing, Open Source Software in Education. She is passionate about transforming HBCU undergraduate CS education.
In her spare time, she likes Volleyball, Pingpong, Go game, Camping, and Traveling with family and friends.
POSSE 2017-11 Stage1 Activities:
- Responses / log for "Intro to IRC"
- First IRC Meeting Summary 9/28/2017
- Responses / log for "Intro to FOSS Project Anatomy (Activity)"
- Second IRC Meeting Summary 10/17/2017
- Responses / log for "FOSS Field Trip (Activity)"
- Responses / log for "Project Evaluation (Activity)"
- Responses / log for "FOSS in Courses 1"
- Responses / log for "Intro to Bug Trackers"
- Responses / log for "FOSS in Courses 2"
- Third IRC Meeting Summary 11/3/2017