Mark Hills is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Computer Science at East Carolina University. The department currently has 11 faculty members, around 550 students, and four degree programs: a BS and a BA in Computer Science, an MS in Computer Science, and an MS in Software Engineering.
Dr. Hills's research at ECU focuses on programming languages and software engineering, including work on the formal semantics of programming languages, program analysis, program comprehension, and empirical software engineering, with links to software verification and security.
You can find Dr. Hills's homepage, with more info about his research and teaching activities, here.
- IRC Responses for Intro to IRC
- IRC Log for Intro to IRC
- Notes for Intro to FOSS Project Anatomy
- Notes for FOSS Field Trip (Activity)
- FOSS in Courses 1 (Instructors), OpenMRS Evaluation
- Notes for FOSS in Courses 1 (Instructors)
- Notes for Intro to Copyright and Licensing
- Notes for Intro to Bug Trackers
- Notes for FOSS in Courses 2 (Instructors)